Rose Rocket is now SOC 2 Type 1 Compliant 🔐 - Here's what it means for you
TLDR - Here's what you need to know:
- Rose Rocket SOC 2 Type 1 compliant
- SOC 2 Type 1 designation is earned by companies who successfully pass a company wide-audit that evaluates if technical processes are in accordance with best practices established by AICPA
- Learn more about how the Rose Rocket TMS software can help your business
As a leading cloud TMS provider, the highest level of information security is always a top priority. Our customers trust us with their valuable business data every day, which is why we put compliance at the forefront of how we develop our product, processes, and teams here at Rose Rocket.
As part of this commitment, we’re excited to announce Rose Rocket is now SOC 2 Type 1 compliant. After being independently audited, Rose Rocket meets top industry standards in software compliance and follows security best practices across our organization. As one of the few TMS providers with SOC 2 designation, our customers can rely on Rose Rocket to ensure the protection of their data.
SOC 2 is a nationally recognized achievement for software compliance
SOC 2 Type 1 designation is earned by companies who successfully pass a company-wide audit that evaluates if technical processes are in accordance with best practices established by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). After a thorough month-long evaluation, Rose Rocket passed this examination with zero found exceptions.
Rose Rocket is committed to compliance measures at all levels, including:
- Risk assessment & incident response: 24/7 monitoring of the Rose Rocket platform to ensure proactive detection and immediate response to threats, intrusions, and attacks.
- Endpoint & infrastructure monitoring: Employee workstations and application services have preconfigured security settings with alerting on security events.
- Architecture design: Fault-tolerant and resilient technology stack designed to safely recover systems if failures occur.
- Physical security: Building access requires personal key passes and is monitored with video surveillance at entry points.
SOC 2 status has become an industry standard for software providers and should be strongly considered when choosing a TMS provider.
Rose Rocket mitigates potential risks so you can focus on your business
Cybersecurity and supply chain efficiency are closely intertwined. The supply chain industry becoming more digital offers many advantages, but doesn’t come without potential security risks. Rose Rocket takes care of these risks so our customers can remain efficient and get the most benefit from our platform.
Our commitment to security is continuous and evolving
As our company and customer base grow, security compliance will remain at the forefront of how we work at Rose Rocket. In addition to Type 1 status, our next target is achieving SOC 2 Type 2 status in the near future.
Want to learn more? If you’re a Rose Rocket customer this is available to you automatically. You can reach out to your Account Manager for more information. If you’re thinking about using Rose Rocket TMS for your business, you can chat with our sales team at 1-888-919-0092 or by using the 'Get Started' button below.